Farmer Jailed for Assault, Theft
[Times of Zambia] A THIRTY-EIGHT-YEAR-OLD peasant farmer of Lubunda chiefdom in Mwense District in Luapula Province has been sentenced to 18 months imprisonment with hard labour for assault and theft.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’