DEC Nabs Mauritian
[Times of Zambia] THE Drug Enforcement Commission (DEC) has arrested a 49-year-old Mauritian for suspected money laundering involving more than K800,000.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba