Zambia’s EU, UK Trade Ties Intact
[Times of Zambia] ZAMBIA's trade agreement with the United Kingdom (UK) and European Union (EU) remain unchanged despite UK's imminent pullout from the EU, Commerce, Trade and Industry Minister Margaret Mwanakatwe has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine