Zami Delegates Call for Mineral Revenue Sharing Mechanisms
[Times of Zambia] DELEGATES to the 5th Zambia Alternative Mining Indaba (ZAMI) have called for the reintroduction of the Mineral Revenue Sharing Mechanism to retain 10 per cent of the taxes collected in host areas.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’