President Lungu Respond to Diplomats, ‘Pay the Post Debt – It Will Re-Open’
[Zambia Reports] President Edgar Lungu today traded off the campaign trail for a diplomatic hat in order to advice envoys working in Zambia to "not fall prey to negative misleading political rhetoric" and instead weigh issues before taking positions.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’