High Owners’ Rates Worry Hotels Body
[Times of Zambia] THE Hotels and Catering Association of Zambia (HCAZ) has petitioned the ministry of Local Government and Housing over high owners' rates which have affected its members.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’