Chief Mumena Counsels Politicians
[Times of Zambia] CHIEF Mumena of the Kaonde people in Solwezi in the North-Western Province has urged political parties and their supporters not to take the law into their own hands but maintain peace during their campaigns ahead of August 11, general elections.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania