Prisoners Will Not Vote – Home Affairs PS
[Zambia Reports] The debate about prisoners bring allowed to vote has been conclusively dealt with after Home Affairs Minister Davies Mwila alarmed the nation that inmates will vote.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine