Zambians Bracing for Tense Elections
[Deutsche Welle] Nominations were to close on Fiday for candidates contesting the presidential elections in Zambia on August 11. It's set to be a close race and the run-up to the poll has been marked by complaints about irregularities.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe