Iwayafrica Launches Fibre Services in Zambia
[CIO] iWayAfrica Zambia has announced the launch of its fibre to the premises offer to business and consumers. This is the latest connectivity service to be launched by iWayAfrica Zambia, which is also part of Gondwana International Networks, a pan-African communications service company.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’