Mbulakulima Says MMD Convention Possible Before August
[Zambia Reports] MMD National Secretary Mwansa Mbulakulima has dismissed party president Nevers Mumba's excuse that it is too late for the party to hold a convention before the August elections.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security