Zari Conducts Cassava Trials
[Times of Zambia] THE Zambia Agriculture Research Institute (ZARI) is conducting cassava trials in Isoka District in Muchinga Province on the performance and adaptation of the new cassava varieties in the area.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’