Zambia, Tanzania to End Illegal Trading Practices
[Times of Zambia] ZAMBIA and Tanzania have agreed to end illegal trading activities and to strengthen the security surveillance on the Nakonde -Tunduma border post.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries