Napsa Takes Over Freedom Park Mall Project
[Times of Zambia] THE National Pension Scheme Authority (NAPSA) has taken over the construction of the multi-million dollar ultra modern Freedom Park Shopping Mall which has stalled for more than 10 years now.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania