Inflation Drops to 21.8 Percent
[Times of Zambia] ZAMBIA has recorded a reduction in the annual rate of inflation from 22.2 per cent in March to 21.8 per cent in April 2016.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries