Politicians Behind Ritual Killings, Riots – Nigerian ‘Prophet’
[Times of Zambia] A RENOWNED Nigerian prophet has described the recent ritual killings and riotous behaviour in Lusaka and other towns as political, orchestrated by some politicians to make the country ungovernable and to usurp power.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania