No Foreign National Was Killed in Riots – Journalists Warned
[Zambia Reports] President Edgar Lungu says no foreign national was killed in the recent riots that rocked townships in the capital Lusaka.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania