UPND Cries Foul Over ECZ Voter Verification Exercise
[Zambia Reports] The opposition United Party for National Development has got ahead of itself by alleging that the Electoral Commission of Zambia plans to strike off some of their prospective voters off the register during the verification process of the voter roll.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’