Ban ‘Anointed Pants’ Pastor, Says CCZ
[Times of Zambia] COUNCIL of Churches in Zambia (CCZ) general secretary Suzan Matale has called for the banning of the Miracle and Deliverance Church and its head pastor from practicing until the church proves that it was registered and affiliated to the mother body.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System