Kalusha Scams State House Using Ghanaian Crook – There’s Nothing Like Africa 10 Hall of Fame
[Zambia Reports] Zambians, including the highest office in the land, have been scammed by FAZ president Kalusha Bwalya into believing a business meeting of ex-international soccer stars organised by a reputed Ghanaian crook Kojo Annan is a football award the country should celebrate.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’