Talking Cancer – the Little Information, the More Suffer
[Zambia Reports] Since I started this column I have been approached by a lot of people commending me for the information I am sharing on prostate cancer and giving my side of the story as a patient. Frankly speaking I am convinced that there has not been enough information and there is still very little of it regarding this dreadful condition affecting a lot of men, the vast majority suffering quietly and ending up dying even when they should have lived a little longer.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe