Lifuka Urges Against ‘Fake’ Alliances
[Zambia Reports] Former Transparency International Zambia chairperson Reuben Lifuka has cautioned political parties against going into political alliances without having common grounds.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries