Chililabombwe Council Urged to Adress Poor Drainages
[Times of Zambia] A non-governmental Organisation in Chililabombwe has called on the local authority to address the poor drainage system in Lubengele Township to prevent an outbreak of diseases.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security