Veep Assures Opposition
[Times of Zambia] VICE-PRESIDENT Inonge Wina has dispelled falsehoods that President Edgar Lungu intends to cling on to power in an event that he loses the August 11 general elections.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe