Talking Cancer – Police Clears Prostate Cancer Foundation Board Members
[Zambia Reports] The process of completing the registration formalities for the organisation I have founded, the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Zambia (PCFZ) is moving rather smoothly with the Zambia Police Service fingerprints section of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) clearing all the board members. The cleared finger prints of the board members submitted a little over two weeks ago were handed to me on Wednesday February 24, 2016.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine