Govt Spurs Lufwanyama Growth
[Times of Zambia] Thirty boreholes have been sunk in six chiefdoms in Lufwanyama District at a cost of more than K1 million to improve supply of clean water and sanitation.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine