[Times of Zambia] Political stakeholders have hit back at Rainbow Party general secretary, Wynter Kabimba, over his degrading remarks to Zambian voters that it is a sign of insanity to award the Patriotic Front (PF) a fresh mandate, come voting in August.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania