African Officials Laud China’s Engagement in Wildlife Protection
[Focac] Nairobi -China has supported Africa-led initiatives to combat wildlife crimes through enhanced border surveillance, park management and public awareness, officials said on Thursday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania