SA Firm Partners With Local Engineers
[Times of Zambia] A South African substation construction, civil engineering and renewable energy company has partnered with Zambian entrepreneurs to start operations in the country, with an initial investment of US$20 million.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine