Zambia Pushes for End to Armed Conflicts
[Times of Zambia] Zambia will use its position in the African Union (AU) Peace and Security Council to advance the objective of ensuring armed conflicts are eradicated by 2020, President Edgar Lungu has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries