Ruling PF Party Quashes Lungu’s Opposition Pact Plan
[News24Wire] Leaders of Zambia's ruling party, the Patriotic Front (PF), have quashed a plan by President Edgar Lungu to partner with opposition parties to secure a win in the country's upcoming election.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries