Zambia’s Newly Amended Charter Is Illegitimate – Lawyers
[News24Wire] Zambian lawyers have dismissed the country's newly amended constitution as illegitimate, saying president Edgar Lungu didn't follow proper procedures before enacting it, a report said on Wednesday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania