Emirates Upgrade Services On Zimbabwe, Zambia Route
[The Herald] Global airliner Emirates says it will enhance its on-board experience and increase capacity on its Zimbabwe and Zambia route with the deployment of a larger Boeing 777-300ER aircraft from next month.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania