Zambia Drops Three Places on Forbes Best Countries for Business
[Zambian Watchdog] Zambia has dropped three places on the Forbes doing business in Africa, and a further three places on the world rankings.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries