PF Sends Criminals Pardoned On Xmas to Kill Bembas in Perceived UPND Strongholds
[Zambian Watchdog] In their continued efforts to paint UPND and the party's president Hakainde Hichilema as tribalists and therefore reduce his chances of winning in the Bemba dominated territories, President Edgar Lungu, Davies Chama and Zambia Prisons Commissioner General Percy Chato have deployed about 160 of the 502 prisoners released on Christmas day to Southern province to attack and even kill some Bemba speaking people.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’