PF, Lungu Want Masebo Blocked From 2016 Elections
[Zambian Watchdog] President Edgar Lungu and his PF advisors are working out a scheme to drag Chongwe MP Sylvia Masebo's court cases and later convict her shortly before filing in of nomination papers for the 2016 elections so as to block her from contesting her seat.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries