Miners’ Reckless Spending (II)
[Times of Zambia] Last week I discussed the impulsive spending habits that have spread through some miners who received their retrenchment packages from Mopani Copper Mines in Kitwe recently.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe