Tayali Hails IMF Stance On Zambia
[Times of Zambia] THE stance of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) regarding Zambia's economic diversification programme indicates that the Patriotic Front (PF) Government is implementing policies that will yield fruitful results for the country, Zambian Voice executive director Chilufya Tayali has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries