Yes We Owe Mines Billions, Says PF
[Zambian Watchdog] Randy Deputy Minister of Finance Christopher Mvunga told Parliament that Government owes 14 mining companies a total of K5.25 billion in the form of value added tax refunds.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania