‘Protect Whistle-Blowers’ … Lungu Directs Anti-Corruption Commission
[Times of Zambia] President Edgar Lungu has directed the Anti-Corruption Commission to ensure whistle-blowers exposing corrupt individuals are protected so that more perpetrators of the vice are arrested.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine