Inonge Wina Admits Economy Won’t Grow Under PF
[Zambian Watchdog] Zambia's economy will expand only by about 3 percent this year, less than half the 7 percent targeted in the 2015 budget, as plunging copper prices and a power shortage hobble growth, Vice President Inonge Wina said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania