Plunder At Immigration – U.S $600, 000 Goes Missing
[Zambia Reports] ABOUT US$600,000 (K6,379,590) from various immigration permits at Immigration Department offices at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (KKIA) has gone missing.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe