HH Writes On Economic Inconsistencies
[Zambian Watchdog] Six months ago we wrote at length about how the various inconsistencies of the PF Government were bad for growth and investment. Since then the negative impacts of this haphazard and reactive approach have increased, fuelling inflation, driving down the value of the Kwacha and leading to job losses, but yet the inconsistencies continue and we are no clearer on the PF vision for Zambia's economic and social development.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine