Govt Restricts Access to Barotse Detainees Following Exposure of Attorney Generals’ Visit
[Zambian Watchdog] Government through Prison authorities at Mukobeko Maximum Security Prison has restricted access to the four Barotseland activists following the exposure of the Attorney Generals' visit to the prison.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania