Support Govt Initiatives Towards Sustainable Energy
[Times of Zambia] ZAMBIA has this year experienced a historical and enormous power deficit largely because of the low water levels in the Kariba Dam, the major source of hydro energy in the country.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’