Lungu Heads to Kabwe to ‘Dilute’ Mulungushi Textiles Scandal
[Zambian Watchdog] Following the expose of the differences that have emerged between PF government and Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Limited (METL) over the corrupt lease that was engineered by President Lungu, the head of state is expected to make an impromptu visit to Kabwe.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children