ZTB Targets Australia, New Zealand
[Times of Zambia] ZAMBIA Tourism Board (ZTB) managing director Felix Chaila has said tourists from Australia and New Zealand are among the few that visit Zambia and take longer holidays.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities