Zambian Leader Congratulates Angola for 40 Years of Independence
[ANGOP] Luanda -The President of the Republic of Zambia, Edgar Lungu Changwa, addressedTuesday a congratulatory message to the Angolan people for 40 years of national independence to be marked on November 11, Wednesday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine