Police Officers Face the Music After Demeaning President Lungu
[Zambia Reports] Police Officers face suspension pending disciplinary hearing for calling for regime change One senior Traffic Police Officer in Charge of traffic and two other Juniors officers from a named Police Station may soon be discharged from the Police Service after a private conversation they had been having was mistakenly broadcast live on Police Radio calling for regime change in 2016.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine