Luangwa River – Chama Road Works Done
[Times of Zambia] THE EIGHT-SIX kilometre Luangwa River - Chama Road will be completed by next month while all the township roads in the district have since been completed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania